- Share your feedback.
- Did the recipe or DIY work for you?
- Did you come up with a modification to make it fit your needs?
- Is there something we can do to make the blog more accessible or helpful?
- Share your awesome finds.
- Do you know about a great book, blog, or video about environmental justice or sustainable living?
- Have some recipes, tips, success stories or DIYs of your own to share?
- Found an environmental justice cause we should support?
- Ask questions!
- Answer questions and share your knowledge.
- Bring sources or examples to back up your points (if needed).
- Use content notes at the top of your post if you think it might be needed.
Please Do Not:
- Attack individuals or groups based on their gender, race, religion/non-belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity, immigration status, disability, etc. You will be banned.
- Engage with trolls. Report their nonsense, and we’ll block them ASAP.
- Engage in ‘privileged explaining‘. This will get you one (1) warning, and a ban for repeat offence.
- Proselytize. This includes (but is not limited to) religion, anti-religion, and stumping for specific politicians. You will get one (1) warning, and a ban for repeat offences.
- Spread anti-science content. This includes but is not limited to climate denialism, anti-vaccination rhetoric, and disability denialism. If you’re not sure about the scientific merit of something, Google it.
- Body-police or engage in diet talk (calories, weight loss goals, diet woo/fad diets, etc). This will earn you an instant ban.