- 1 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white or yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini OR 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- In a large pan, mix garlic, coconut oil, onion, salt, and spices.
- Heat on medium heat until onions begin to soften.
- Add tomato sauce and vegetables.
- Simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another few minutes until heated through. Serve hot with rice.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except for coconut milk. (Omit the coconut oil)
- Cook on high heat for 3.5 hours OR low heat for 7-8 hours.
- Add coconut milk 30 minutes before serving.