- 1 large potato, grated
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 cup shredded kale
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- 5 tbs lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp hot sauce of choice
- Combine lime juice, hot sauce, and oil in a large frying pan on high heat.
- Add shallots, and sautee until they begin to soften.
- Add potatoes, kale, jalapeno, Brussels sprouts, and salt.
- Sautee, stirring constantly, until the vegetables are soft.
- Sprinkle with chopped avocado and serve